Friday, March 7, 2008

Come in closer, oh my daughter

So I fixed the issues people found with the last release and forced myself to do the last bit of art I needed to complete Jimson and the Jazz Crabs! What I present here should be the final release of the game with the current content. I really want to add in some sound and background music, but my basic attempts at Garage Band have failed so I want this out there before I get frustrated and put it back on the shelf for a few weeks. Of course, if someone finds a bug Ill fix and upload a revised copy. [Download]

PS: When I figure out the Mac OSX runtime and stuff, Ill add that in a new post. I hear it runs in Wine from Urban.

3 comments:

悟空 said...

Found another typo. When you "eye" the ship wreck, it talks about Jimson's "nobel ship," I assume you mean "noble"?

John said...

I left a comment here earlier today and it didnt show up! fuckers. I played through your little game sir, and it was chock full of tentacle-appeasing, whale-abusing, claw-soothin fun i must say. 25-30 minutes to beat, i got stuck once but then it all made sense... relatively speaking. no bugs observed running winxp sp2.

I need you to read bethesda's "breaking and entering" blogs which run from feb 6-27 and tell me what you think. I'm for sure going to dedicate myself to oblivion modding as much as possible now.

congrats on having a game under your belt, savor the sweet taste of completion.

Anonymous said...

Nice graphics. Great story. Well done! I'd like to see more of those!

I've made a walkthrough for those who are interested .. ;-)

Some technical comments can be found on the AGS forum.