Sunday, March 16, 2008

Polly says her back hurts

Whenever Kaiden's in the party all the dialogue options should be "What the hell is he doing here?'" -stryker116 on PA forums

So I am back to rant more about Mass Effect. Not a long rant, but it has to happen. I just rescued Liara in the first major mission on "Hardcore" difficulty and already already I am back on a path to fail the romance plotline. Goddamn you Bioware, why did you make Kaiden such a whinney bitch. Seriously, I think they wrote this game with the idea that there would never be a straight female Sheperd because no one would ever like that stupid guy. So again, to gain the EXP for that plot line my options are to sleep with an loser or les-out all over the place. This probably doesn't make much sense because I am trying to play the game as I write this, I am angry at it again but i can't stop playing.

No comments: