Sunday, March 16, 2008

Now open wide and say my name

So my idea for the day is an online version of Sim City, where you start a town and connect to others peoples towns and stuff, all as a web based game. Things would be simple, Sim City 1 style. The town would be kept small and not grow as fast as Sim City because I want smaller details to be present, such as street names and stuff. This lets the player customize the city more, and I thought the idea up while dragging around google maps of San Diego and started trying to envision a city game built into the map system. Really, this is what I do with my days. The idea is not finished at all, but I wanted to record it here so I don't forget. Also, Jay suggested making it interface with a facebook application or something.

Also, Space Lord is the song of the day. It makes me want to play Duke3d and really whip the llama's ass.

Finally, I read the Daikatana Strategy guide today, I need a faster internet connection so I can play again.

No comments: