Friday, March 14, 2008

So tell me about this "baby maker"

The new Sam and Max game is excellent. I am not quite done yet as I was at work until late yesterday, but I am really close. I know I said "Night of the Raving Dead" was great and then feebly tried to explain how this was the case, but really, the newest episode is the best so far. The authenticity of the Sam and Max experience, along with the puzzles, has increased drastically over the course of this season. I now find myself mad that this season is shorter than the last by one episode. Hopefully they announce the Freelance Police will be back on the job next year, though I could understand if Telltale wanted to move on. Keeping to that episodic schedule must put them in a perpetual state of crunch.

Update: I added my own screenshot. Also, there are references to the drinking pigeons over Bosco's shop in Hit the Road, plus they worked in "baby needs" as well. Cheers to Telltale for adding in-jokes for us old-timers.

No comments: