Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I've always known that the mirror never lies

When I began this blog I really had intended to keep certain dark facinations of my out of my posts. Since I have already ruined that by mentioning Daikatana a few times before, here we go again.

Last night I had a dream where the 5th episode was released for Daikatana, but instead of being a viking themed area it was Babalyon from Titan's Quest with gardens, stone walls, and lots of water. All the weapons were these crazy golden versions of things from other episodes. I got to play it along with a bunch of other people, including Johnguydude and Rohen, in a place that looked like an actual level from the game. I remember being very worried that everyone had all the right data installed so the map rotation wouldn't crash them. It was pretty awesome, playing Daikatana DM in some awesome water temple thing with like 12 people. I think this was my minds April Fool's Day joke on me. Damn.

Today I intend to start a project beyond the scope of any of my previous efforts. Hopefully in a few days Ill have something to show you all.

No comments: